Join the Philadelphia History Museum today and become a part of a Philadelphia legacy founded over 70 years ago.
Click above to join the Philadelphia History Museum as a valued Charter Member and take advantage of the following fabulous benefits during our Grand Reopening year*:
*Please allow up to three weeks to receive your membership material.
**Must show Member Card at One Independence Garage exit for discount.
Individual $35 or Student (with current ID)/Senior (age 65+) $25
Membership benefits for 1 individual (as listed above)
- Membership benefits for 2 adults and all children 17 and under living in the same household.
- All benefits of Household membership
- Free admission for 2 adult guests
- Reciprocal benefits through Time Travelers at 200 participating history organizations nationwide
- All benefits of Participating membership
- Free admission for 2 additional adult guests (4 total)
- Reciprocal benefits through NARM (North American Reciprocal Museums) at over 450 participating museums throughout North America
- All benefits of Sustaining membership
- Free admission for 2 additional adults (6 total)
- Invitation to a Curators’ Choice event
- All benefits of Contributing membership
- Free admission for 2 additional adults (8 total)
- Annual insider's tour of PHM
Atwater Kent Society $1,000
- All benefits of Sponsor membership
- Free admission for 2 additional adults (10 total)
- Annual AKS lecture and dinner
- A 15% discount on "Rent the Kent" (private facility rental)
Young Friends $10 add-on to any membership level
The Young Friends of the Philadelphia History Museum provide an avenue for the city’s young professionals to embrace the history of Philadelphia by exploring the past and recognizing its relevance to today’s world. Young Friends actively participate in achieving the Philadelphia History Museum’s mission to educate Philadelphia’s youth about their city by raising funds to support school groups visiting the Museum. Benefits include:
- Young Friends social events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Program and event discounts
If you would prefer to sign up for membership by mail, please download and print our Membership Form (PDF) and mail completed form to the address below. Enclosed check should made payable to:
Philadelphia History Museum
15 South Seventh Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Request additional information
Gift memberships make an ideal gift for the history enthusiast or Philadelphia fanatic in your life. A wide-range of member benefits, including reciprocal membership at several local museums offer great value for your gift. Purchase your gift membership by filling out the membership form in the name of your intended recipient.
Corporate membership in the Philadelphia History Museum provides engaging and insightful participation opportunities for your business. From curatorial presentations to exhibition previews and networking opportunities with other Corporate Members, your employees will always walk away with a greater appreciation for the city in which they do business.